Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A little post

Late post! It's ok, you haven't missed much. We pretty much relaxed all weekend because we didn't go anywhere. Sometimes you need the break from all the travel. Pretty much spent the weekend catching up on all the House episodes we have missed (the fact I went this long without it was killing me). Here's what we are up to for the rest of our time here:
We had a trip to Port Douglas in Queensland scheduled for this weekend, but it seems Paul has been called to Singapore at a last minute trip, so, we will probably visit the Blue Mountains when he returns. Then, we will are going to Fiji (I know, I know, I know!!!! I'm too excited) and then last but not week Kakadu National Park with our friend Sarah and Chris.

But that's not all! I will be returning to the States for my best friend's wedding on June 22nd and then coming back on June 28th so that we can visit...NEW ZEALAND! I don't like having to fly that much, but I will soon be silver status with Delta which means, free flight anywhere in the US. Sounds like our honeymoon to Alaska will be less expensive than previously thought.

So, I pretty much only have a month left here, and it's going to go by too fast. I have missed the US with so many little things, like really really good food. But, I also think I will truly miss this beautiful country. A little sad but seriously, you have no idea how much you miss Mexican food until it is no longer with you. I suspect our first two weeks in the States will be fat inducing indeed. Anyway, just a quick update for all of you on how goes it. Cya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment