Thursday, October 31, 2013

WAHOOOO!!!

Here are a few pictures of recent adventures:

The touring children's show that I helped produce is on tour.  We have gone to 3 schools, each vastly more different than the other.  It's lovely and I get to teach little kids using theatre in my workshops.


Yeah...this is a school...


My favorite school.  The kids were precious.


The cast

I led a workshop at the Northeastern Theatre Conference last Saturday entitled "Creating the Character Voice, Safely", utilizing my knowledge from BU and applying it to acting.  I'm thinking about working on that for my thesis...next semester...yeesh.


Oh, and that dude that I sometimes live with?  He's home!  It's currently recruitment week and the LGOs are in a frenzy, going to interviews and networking.  I have been trying to convince Paul to do a post, but he keeps trying to say I'm the writing genius in the family and he couldn't possibly follow in my footsteps.  While that is true, I think people who read this blog for LGO purposes would like to know about his time down South...America.  So, for those who read this and know that husband of mine, plague him!

Yeah...and Boston won the World Series.  Fireworks were blasted, cars were flipped, and general good fun had all around.  I love this city so much.  



Fun fact: I already knew what a pickle was in baseball.  This blew Paul's mind.  It was great seeing that in a real game.  Go Sox.



0 comments:

Post a Comment