Monday, May 5, 2014

Spring Gala

Guten morgen,

Hope everyone is having a happy Monday.  My classes are done and now all I have left is my middle school play that I'm assistant directing and the rest of my thesis stuff.  Then it will be super fun times with friends!  We've had that anyway, but even more so!

This weekend, we went to Newport, Rhode Island for the MIT Sloan Spring Gala.  That means partying in a rockin' mansion with so many of our friends.  It was super fun and any chance to be with friends is always welcome to us.

We arrived Friday night and went to bed soon after because we knew Saturday would be jam packed.  We woke up and did the lovely cliff walk to gawk at mansions.  I mean, none as big as the Biltmore, but they were still mansions that we all don't have, so really, I shouldn't judge.



Andrew and Jan






Loads of daffodils



Shai with his wife and lil one







Where's Paul?









We try to be romantic





Paul is scolding me because he thought I picked that flower when it was already plucked.














After the cliff walk, we went to a BBQ with a bunch of Sloan folk.  It was a nice place with good food.  But then we had to hurry scurry so we could get ready for the gala!











Candid photos are the best




We are so in love






Yay Orion and Christin!  We are going to their wedding in June



Beautiful couple





Andrew gets all the ladies


On the steps of the mansion



Significant Others!




We love Chuck and Rachel


On the lawn of the mansion


Jan and Tey are great fun.  I did her curls :)


Paparazzi...look at all of us, walking around our MANSION


Two Rachels




Silly




And we ate and danced!  Not too many photos of that because we were busy having a great time.  Anyway, there are more photos that would have enhanced this post, but I actually have to run.  Hopefully, next post will be Paul's trip to Zambia (don't worry, the nagging is getting to critical annoyance mode).  

Until then, happy fancy Monday!




0 comments:

Post a Comment