Monday, January 18, 2010

Newest Weekend Adventures

Hi guys! Weekends are usually are our adventure times because during the week Paul works. Boo. However, here's the newest update about we did this weekend:
Friday, we went out to Sydney Harbor Bridge and Circular Quay (pronounced key). It was really interesting seeing the slightly older part of town called The Rocks. It has cobblestone streets and really is lovely at night. They had a open air market that night and I found a couple of items I liked. But going out to eat...SUPER EXPENSIVE!! Sydney is probably more expensive than NYC that we are finding to be true more and more with each meal. We now just share one plate and have an appetizer with it! However, the food is fairly good, although I have yet to try kangaroo...but I will soon! :) Sorry Nichole. Then on Sunday, we went to Tamarama beach, which is next to Bondi and less crowded. We have found a new favorite place to eat. A place called Pompeii with amazing pizzas! The newest goal for me while I am here to perfect my sushi skills! I got a starter kit for $5 and I am ready to go. So is Paul. The upcoming weekend should be more eventful with more photos cause...IT'S MY BIRTHDAY ON SATURDAY! HURRAH ME FOR ME! I plan on having an outdoor fun in the sun day 'cause I will never have the opportunity again in my life. Also, Tuesday of next week is Australia Day. So, get excited and on the 26th, throw some shrimp on the barbie and play some footie (rugby). I am super excited so, will have more cool stuff next week. Love to all!

1 comment: