Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Our new home

Well, as promised, I have our new apartment pics ready and waiting.

But first, a little update.

For the past few weeks, we have been doing all sorts of things and have been having a blast.  Well, more me than Paul because he has to go to school.  I will not be starting until the end of August because it is financially a better decision.  I would only be able to take one class, which doesn't take away anything from my back to back always here mode that I will be doing once I start (I'll have to do every summer term).  So, it's just better to enjoy the summer while I can.

For Boston being such an expensive city (every city is expensive), I sure can find a lot of free things to do.  Free yoga and cardio exercise, free outside movie showings, and so much more!  I love it.  It even has a beach and a few girls and I went there this past week.  Even though it was slightly crowded, it was nice to go and the water was so cold, but enjoyable compared to that awful 100 degree weather we had going on.  I had not forgotten that in the north we do not have AC, but I just forgot how miserable it was.  Oh well, it's a beautiful 70 something today :).  I love northern summers.

Paul and I also got to eat at the North End, which is the Italian neighborhood.  We went to a place called Tratorria and it was fantastic.  And the best part WE CAN WALK TO THE NORTH END BECAUSE WE ARE SO CLOSE!  No need to worry about where to park the car or paying to be in a lot.  Just go.  It's an awesome lifestyle.

Other adventures: bachelorette party for three girls who are getting married this summer (in MIT program), seeing a corpse flower blossom, and getting caught in a deluge on a historic tour.  The pictures tell all, but we're so happy to be here.

                                                           
                                                             Kitchen


                                                       Living Room 1





0 comments:

Post a Comment