Sunday, March 2, 2014

Trip to South America Part 6: What's new, Buenos Aires?


Slowly but surely, I am catching up with all our adventures from South America.  I know it may get boring with this stretching out, but I have so many posts still to come and life is getting faster toward graduation, so, please stick with me.  Almost there!

We are on our second stop and it was for Paul's birthday, January 4th, in Buenos Aires.  We spent the day walking around the parks and discovering the city (including a nap in the park).



This park


Big flower sculpture





The streets were huge





Then, we celebrated the big 2-9 at a great restaurant in Palermo, where we dined on the rooftop.  It was wonderful spending this time with my dear one.




Sorry, these come from the cellphone

The next day, we went out to el 3 de mayo (I can't remember the name but I think that is the name of the street).  We left the same day for Rio, but Buenos was nice for a day.


The big obelisk





Evita!


The architecture is pretty European





Bus stop




Don't cry for me Argentina!  Of course I had to do it.






Really cool foot bridge











That's all for Buenos!  See you next time for the last leg of the trip: RIO DE JANEIRO!

1 comment:

  1. Both of you are lucky to have time for traveling with each other..All your photos are amazing and I wish both of you be firm and keep traveling in future also with all good photos shared with us.
    Even I am solo women traveler and dream to travel with my husband every time.

    ReplyDelete