Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Frog Pond skating

Hello all!

All of these events are getting out of order because I still haven't had the time to do the Rio post (which I am sure is now just old news), but I do it for us and our memories.  A few weeks ago, Paul turned to me whilst we were hanging out and said "I think we should go on a date".  He then whisked me off to the Boston Common Frog Pond where we had a nice time ice-skating.

I usually am nervous the first time around, but then I remember that I'm actually ok.  It was fun times and Paul has gotten quite good.  He's not falling as much as he used to :).  He even pulls me around the ice, which I love to encourage because it is less work for me. Imagine hooking a husky up to a sled.  And then imagine that husky is Paul.  It's just funny.

Anyway, here are the pictures.



Going so fast!


Wobble




The ice was slightly melty







That was our lovely day out.  Next post will be Rio and then the following will be about my spring break in New Orleans and Mobile for the Southeastern Theatre Conference (SETC).  For now, enjoy Paul's skating technique.



Speed skater!





0 comments:

Post a Comment