Thursday, March 21, 2013

You're not forgotten!

I'm so sorry!  I have been meaning to post, but I wanted to do it in an exciting manner.  I'll just update everyone.  Paul will be interning with Kimberly-Clark in South America!

He starts in June and will return in December.  I will be with him in the summer (South America's winter) and then return for school at the very end of August.  We are brushing up Paul's Spanish and getting super excited.  We will let you know where exactly we will start out, but we can only stay in a country for 30 days, so it will be a lot of moving around.

So, it's time to think of an inventive name to rename the blog for a little bit!

I will do massive updates, but tomorrow, we are heading off to sunny Brazil for international plant trek with the infamous LGO's!  I'm ready for some warm weather after our snow a couple days ago...and it's snowing again.  I don't care!  I wouldn't trade this place for anything!

Now, just gaze at the map and contemplate where you think we will head to.  I love our life!


0 comments:

Post a Comment