Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Options Update

Hello everyone!  No, I have not neglected the blog.  It's just been...so quiet.  No trips, nothing new or special...just life.  Which is good in many ways, but I figured just a small update would be needed.  As most people know, I withdrew from BU.  There were many reasons, but it job was not the right fit for me.  So, now, I'm a stay at home wife again.  I applied to Emerson for the Theatre Education program and I know this time will be different...hopefully...if I get in :)

As for Paul, in a couple of days, we should soon find out where he will be going.  We are both anxious to hear back and hopefully, he will get the internship of his dreams.  The internship starts in June and will be done in December, so, even if I get into Emerson, we will still have the summer to spend together, wherever that is.  It's super exciting and we are just too ready to hear back.

Probably in the next couple of days, I will update with the decision, but just wanted to check in.  We are the most fortunate couple, that we can travel and do so much.

Congrats to Becca on going to Kenya and happy early birthday to Cha Cha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment